Disputes are inevitable in all kinds even any phase of business or personal life. We have extensive experience in taking the initiative to help our clients in any way to prevent the dispute from happening. If any of our clients get involved in a dispute, we come up with tailor-made and well-developed solutions to ensure our clients’ rights and interests.
We have a dispute resolution & litigation team with experienced partners and lawyers, who are all graduated from law schools of renowned universities at home and abroad and most here with us since foundation of Nuo Di. They can provide legal services with proficient English, Japanese, Mongolian and other languages. Some lawyers are also the members of professional committees of Economy, Civil, Financial Consumption&Dispute, Labor and Social Security and All China Lawyers Association, etc. Our services covers all stages of the litigation, including pre-litigation, first instance, second instance, retrial and enforcement in the fields of civil, economic, intellectual property, criminal, administrative and domestic litigation and arbitration.
We are familiar with all procedures and rules of every tier of courts and arbitration institutions including China International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission (CIETAC), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), Beijing Arbitration Commission, Shanghai Arbitration Commission and Shenzhen Arbitration Commission.
Scope of Services
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Construction and Real Estate Disputes
Intellectual Property Disputes & Enforcement
Domestic & International Arbitration
Shareholder Actions & Company Disputes
Customs and Trade Disputes
- Ownership transfer shall be provided clearly in the house transaction contract
- The Person Was Sentenced for Imprisonment for Failing to Execute the Verdict
- Elderly Man Accidentally Drowned during Package Tour
- Dispute over Sales Contract
- Case about dispute over a sales contract in Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone
- Case concerning Contract Fraud
- Case about disputes over a sales contract
- Case about Dispute over a Financial Leasing Contract